Thursday, December 3, 2009

My Family by Emma

I found an elementary school assignment of Emma’s that was probably from first or second grade.  It was a booklet titled My Family. Inside were pages with headings and Emma had filled in answers to describe her family. Here are a few highlights:

Here are some of our family’s favorite sayings:
We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Here are some of my family’s favorite meals:
Steak and beans
Emma’s favorite shrimp
Sarah’s favorite chicken
Fajitas

My family has many talents. Here is a list of them.
Wild hugs
Family hugs
Jazz
Mexican hat dance
Ballet

This section was accompanied by a drawing of our family doing what appears to be the Mexican hat dance. I’ll leave that to your imagination.

Blogger’s Note: I have no recollection of ever doing the Mexican hat dance, but perhaps I’ve blocked it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment